If you're like most people, once you've made up your mind to do a website, you want it NOW! One of our "claims to fame" is our ability to get you online quickly. Building a website is a complex, time-consuming undertaking. We strive to accelerate the production process, rapidly expediting each of the steps. Below we've outlined the typical website development process:
1. Interview -- CompuOcare conducts interviews, using a detailed project questionnaire, to gain a conceptual understanding of your business goals. This includes gathering and defining your requirements and objectives, target market, competition & business and marketing strategies. After the interview process is completed, we will have a detailed overview of your project’s goals and objectives.
2. Proposal --We produce a written proposal that outlines your website, explains the work involved, gives a timeline and states a budget.
3. Home Page Design/Navigation-- We develop a design for the home page that establishes a look for your website. We create an organization chart that illustrates your site's navigation.
4. Programming -- We write the code for the home page and inside pages.
5. Copywriting -- We create text for each of the pages
6. Layout -- Once the copy has been approved, we insert it on the site along with any photos and graphics.
7. Check Functionality -- We test the site's functionality to be sure that the navigation is easy to follow and all links work.
8. Site Goes Live -- Once fully tested and approved, the project is “rolled out” and placed into full production, ready for immediate use by your organization. Your site goes online and is viewable by anyone who goes to your URL.
9. Search Engines Submissions -- We submit your site to the major search engines and directories.
10. Generate Reports -- We track your placement on search engines and evaluate your visitor traffic.
11. Update Site -- Add to or update your site on a regular basis to keep it fresh. And in the and we'll Also, modify it to capitalize on trends identified in reports.
12. Coordinate Print Materials -- To ensure a consistent corporate image, create print materials (logo, brochures, ads, etc.) to coordinate with online image